We often get asked if there is an easy way to share SCORM content in realsmartcloud, the best option we have found it to host it in Google Drive. In fact you can host lots of stuff in Google Drive e.g Dreamweaver websites, video, whatever?
Just follow these simple steps:
To host a webpage with Drive:
- Open Drive at drive.google.com and select a file.
- Click the Share button at the top of the page.
- Click Advanced in the bottom right corner of the sharing box.
- Click Change….
- Choose On – Public on the web and click Save.
- Before closing the sharing box, copy the document ID from the URL in the field below “Link to share”. The document ID is a string of uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers between slashes in the URL.
- Name the root file as index.html
- Share the URL that looks like “http://www.googledrive.com/host/[doc id]/” where [doc id] is replaced by the document ID you copied in step 6 – don’t forget the slash!
Anyone can now view your webpage.